06 Mar Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball Review
The Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball is perfect for practice or for a casual fun day at the beach with family and friends. It is the replica ball of the VLS200 beach volleyball – the FIVB official game ball of the 2001-2008 World Tour and 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games.
- Materials: Machine-stitched synthetic leather
- Color: White, Blue, Yellow
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 9 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Item model number: VX20
- Brand: Mikasa Sports
- Outdoor recreational beach volleyball
- Soft stitched composite cover offers an incredible feel and performance
- Replica of the VLS200 beach volleyball, the FIVB official game ball of the 2001-2008 World Tour and 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games
- Official size and weight of a professional beach volleyball
- Made in USA and imported
- Three color panel design (blue/yellow/white) helps identify ball movement
- Butyl bladder guarantees true shape and air retention
- 1-year warranty
Soft Machine-Stitched Construction
The Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball is made of super soft machine-stitched synthetic leather which creates incredible feel and performance, allowing you to play like a pro. With its soft but composite cover, the ball is gentler on the hands and arms. It also features a tri-color panel design (blue/yellow/white) that helps to easily identify ball movement. Also, the color combination makes it easier to spot the ball on a crowded beach or in a busy park. Another great feature of Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball is a butyl bladder that guarantees true shape and air retention.
Beach Volleyball Standard Size and Weight
The Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball, being a replica of the VLS200 beach volleyball, is an affordable alternative to Mikasa’s FIVB World Tour and Athens Olympic beach ball. This ball also meets the official standard size and weight for a professional beach volleyball. The manufacturer also offers a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Great value for money.
- The ball is relatively soft to the touch and offers a good feel.
- A good substitute for some of the pricier beach volleyballs.
- The ball offers a comfortable, professional feel.
- For optimal performance, additional inflation may be required. Ball pump not included.
- Not very durable but decent quality for the price
Overall, the Mikasa VX20 Beach Classic Volleyball offers a comfortable and professional feel to beach volleyball enthusiasts with its colorful design, soft hand-stitched synthetic leather, and butyl bladder. Whether on the beach or in the sand court in your backyard, this ball will provide a decent game at a very reasonable price.