07 Feb Wilson AVP Official Game Ball Review
Wilson is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ball sports equipment. It has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. One of the company’s top-of-the-line game balls for beach volleyball is the Wilson AVP Official Game Ball. The Wilson AVP Official Game Ball is made to the highest specifications and standards of the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP). It is constructed with the finest materials and features exquisite craftsmanship to provide the highest level of superior beach performance.
- Ball Size: Official
- Circumference: 64.5 cm
- Ball Playing Surface: Beach
- Ball Cover Construction: Premium Microfiber Composite Leather
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 inches; 1 pound
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Model Number: WTH4308
- Approved By: AVP
- Brand: Wilson
- 18-panel, hand-sewn expert construction, and craftsmanship enables deep groves for better hand control and wind resistance
- Premium microfiber composite leather provides greater resistance to dirt and less moisture absorbency to maintain proper weight and feel
- New superior graphics for improved ball spin detection and contemporary design
- Performance Elastomer Bladder creates good responsiveness promoting control and power plays
- Overall construction provides strong durability and shape retention giving the player continuous reliability
Please note: The Wilson AVP Game Volleyball is the closest to what is used by the pros on the beach; however, volleyballs used for AVP matches may have unique specifications and/or stricter quality controls or tolerances.
Built for the Beach
The Wilson AVP Official Game Ball is built for the beach and is easy to play with in all weather conditions. It features a premium microfiber composite leather cover that resists dirt and moisture. The composite leather cover also offers superior durability and enhanced control. The Wilson AVP Official Game Ball utilizes hand-sewn construction technologies for expert craftsmanship. The Butyl rubber bladder creates superior rebound and air retention.
Designed for Competitive Players
The Wilson AVP Official Game Ball is perfect for competitive players because it gives a soft feel, which enhances control during the game, making it better for rallies. The structural layer also provides extended durability and shape retention. With its premium graphics, the Wilson AVP Official Game Ball provides better spin detection. Plus, its yellow logo and panels also help to improve visibility.
- The ball is durable
- It is vibrant and easy to see
- It is easy on the arms, hands, and wrists
- Constantly need to fill it up with air
- It seems to swell over time
- The ball gets slippery with sweat
- It absorbs water
In conclusion, the Wilson AVP Game Ball sets the standard to which all others aspire to achieve on the sand. It is constructed with high-quality materials and excellent craftsmanship. Made for superior touch and feel and improved visibility, the Wilson AVP Game Ball will definitely handle every pass, every set, and every hit.