11 Mar PHILONEXT 12-PACK BADMINTON SHUTTLECOCKS REVIEW
Philonext 12-Pack Badminton Shuttlecocks are stable and durable sports training badminton balls for indoor and outdoor games. These sport plastic shuttlecocks are suitable for entertainment, education, competitions, and fitness, especially for coaches, amateurs, and beginners. They feature a rounded cork tip on each shuttle for clean contact with the badminton racket. The nylon feathers offer durability after repeated hits over the net so these shuttlecocks can withstand badminton tournaments for competitive play. They are medium-speed shuttles that help build hand-eye coordination.
- Premium Material: Nylon feathers offer durability and provide the badminton shuttlecock a steady flight and resistance play. High-quality cork head makes a smooth flight and a consistent bounce.
- Strong Structure: Strong adhesive glue makes the frame sturdy and ensures the feather and head not easy to crack, which maintains good flight stability and offers a durable experience.
- Durable Play: High-quality cork head is lightweight but good hardness which makes it super durable.
- Widely Application: Perfect choice for amateurs, beginners, or professional players when exercising, training, entertaining.
- Sturdy Packaging: 12pcs ball is packed in a tube which can well protect the feather from bumping.
- Color: Yellow
- Head Material: Composition Cork
- Feather Material: Goose Feather
- Flying: A-Class
- Weight: 5g (per Badminton Ball)
- Package: 12 * Badminton Shuttlecock
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
You might also want to check out our TOP 4 VOLLEYBALL BADMINTON COMBO SETS
HIGH PERFORMANCE HEAD
The heads of these badminton shuttlecocks were made of bubble ball head which offers fast volleys and assures flight consistency. Each high-quality bubble ball head is lightweight and easy to control.
DURABILITY AND STABILITY
Shuttlecocks are made of high-quality premium material. The sturdy structure provides a consistent bounce and a steady flight path making the ball more durable to play,
The plastic feather is superior resistance to play. The high-quality bubble ball head is lightweight but with good hardness which makes it super durable. This set of shuttlecocks is a perfect choice for amateurs, beginners, or professional players when exercising, training, and entertaining.
Here are some great customer reviews for the Philonext 12-Pack Badminton Shuttlecocks:
“I love how durable these are. We have played an hour a day most days for a month now during this Covid-19 pandemic, and still have not had to throw one of these away because it was damaged! The cheap ones that came with the rackets and net might last 2-3 days at most. These are still going strong!!
“At first I thought they were a little dead, compared to the cheap ones, but I figured out that you can hit them quite a bit firmer and get a very true flight without knocking them over the backyard fence. So, if anyone is looking for a reasonably priced, long-lasting set of birdies, I highly recommend this set.”
“I ordered a set five years ago and my family gets together for fun and badminton once a year, and the games get pretty aggressive and we pay for hours for four days. I would have been happy if they had only lasted one summer, so I am really happy that they lasted so long. They even stand up to our dog grabbing them when we’re playing and runs off with them.”
“My girls like to just hit the shuttlecock back and forth. They can spend a couple of hours out in the backyard doing that. These have held up well. They quickly destroyed a previous purchase of cheap shuttlecocks, hence our need to try these. Bought these in late March and they are still using their first one. I estimate they have played at least 15 hours to this point.
Great value and they are holding up well!”