16 Feb Tachikara Sensi Tec Volleyball Review
The Tachikara Sensi Tec Volleyball is a composite volleyball crafted with a microfiber composite cover for a softer touch. Its loose bladder construction provides better control during play.
Tachikara is a world pioneer in cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and imaginative materials for athletic balls. The company was established in 1915 and incorporated in 1920. The name originates from Tachikara-Ono-Mikoto, also called the “God of Power” in Japanese folklore. In 1952, Tachikara reformed the sporting products industry with a new innovation to create a consistent ball. It was at this time that Tachikara spearheaded their exclusive Single Unit Construction technique for assembling athletic balls to enhance the circular shape, air maintenance, air retention, and overall durability.
In the years after, Tachikara strived to produce a symmetrical and responsive ball through testing and research, establishing the company as a genuine pioneer in cutting-edge designs and innovation. Tachikara successfully competes with the world’s top manufacturers and are focused on remaining at the cutting edge of the industry.
- Playing Surface: Indoor
- Cover: Sensi-Tec®
- Construction: Loose Bladder Construction (LBC®)
- Bladder: Butyl
- Size: Official
- Circumference: 25.6 to 26.4 inches or 65.02 cm to 67.06 cm
- Weight: 9.1 – 9.8 oz./257.98 – 277.83 g
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Item model number: SV-5WSC-TWB
- Brand: Tachikara
- Patented Loose Bladder Construction (LBC) method
- High-performance colored composite volleyball
- Made with micro-fiber composite leather
- Resin-fused fiber cover for a truer touch and better feel
- Butyl bladder for superior air retention
- Ball is sold and shipped deflated
- It is an NFHS-approved ball
- The leather comes with a 2-year warranty
You may also like: Park & Sun Sports Tournament Flex 1000 Review
Approved by NFHS
With its unmatched performance, and incredible feel plus top-notch durability, Tachikara Sensi Tec Volleyball is approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). Its Loose Bladder Construction and Butyl bladder creates a very solid, durable construction. It’s also suitable for casual play with friends and family.Buy On Amazon Now
Tachikara volleyball is intended for indoor use and its colorful Sensi-Tec composite leather will spice up your training session or match. The high-quality material and sturdy construction creates a delicate touch with unmatched playability. This ball is appropriate for all ages and level of play.
- You can choose from a wide variety of colors
- Intended for all ages
- Holds well for practice and has a nice durability
- Suitable for kids, preferably 10 years old and above
- The volleyball does not have a soft touch outer layer.
- Only suitable for indoor usage.
- It is harder than tournament grade ones
Overall, Tachikara Sensi Tec Volleyball is a great ball for children and adults. Tachikara is always looking for ways to improve its products. They aim to produce a high standard product that is fun for both kids and adults. This volleyball definitely proves it.Buy On Amazon Now